Effective Date: April 21, 2020
Your Privacy is important to us and Zyirn Research Consultancy Services (“Zyirn”, “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy whilst providing a personalized and valuable service.
At Zyirn, we are committed to safeguarding your data while rendering our professional services. Zyirn is headquartered in India.
If you have any requests concerning your Personal Information or any queries about these practices, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
Personal Data that We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you, such as full name, gender, date of birth, address, job title, company information, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, identification details, and referral source and if you are a Service Provider, we will also collect payment information (including bank, credit/debit card details, electronic payment id’s) billing address, identity details, and professional profile. This data may include IP Address, operating system and browser type. We may also have acquired your Personal Information from a third-party Service Provider or publicly available data source.
How we use Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide the requested Services and in optimization of our Website.
- to contact / communicate you from time to time with service updates or other information important for our Services;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have ordered services from the Website to facilitate services and any other product related support;
- to customize, measure and improve our Services, Content and Advertising;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that Zyirn believes may be of interest to you;
- to promote the services or special offers or promotions related to our website and services or those of our subsidiaries and/or affiliates and associates;
- to compare information for accuracy, and verify it with Third Parties;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc;
- to prevent illegal activity;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus and
We may share Personal Information with trusted Service Providers or our group companies for payment processing, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, perform statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, hosting the site and indexing user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL and customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these Service Providers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you place an order /register for a training program on our website you will need to make payment for the services you have ordered. In order to process your payment, we use a number of third-party payment processors. Your payment will be processed by the payment provider you choose to process your payment via a payment gateway.
If you give us banking, debit card, credit card or other payment mode details, we solely use these to process refund of payment to you. The third-party payment processors we use also collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.
To ensure that the security and integrity of the Site is safeguarded, Zyirn may monitor your Personal Information. Zyirn may under certain circumstances engage a trusted third-party Service Provider for the purpose of managing the technical operations involved in hosting the Site. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service available on the Site to you, we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
As Data Processor:
We shall use and process the information or data we collect through Data Controllers / Controllers (‘Business Partner’) as per the instructions given by Controllers and in compliance with the terms and conditions applicable to Processors under Controller / Processor Binding Agreements entered with the Controllers and applicable Regulation. We agree not to process such information to sub-processors (Sub-contractor), unless prior written consent is sought from the Controller and in the event where general consent has been given by the Controller, we shall inform the Controller of any new sub-processor. We shall have the same contractual obligations reflected with the sub-processors as agreed with the Controller and assume complete responsibility for the actions and inactions of such sub-processors.
Upon written request from Controller, we agree to delete or return all the personal information or data to the Controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, unless there is a legal obligation or basis for us to retain the copy of such information or data for further processing. The information or data collected through the Controller may be stored within or outside India on our third-party hosting provider’s servers.
In addition to implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate level of security, we shall make available to the Controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with our obligations and allow the Controller or another auditor appointed by the controller for conducting audits, including inspections to demonstrate that processing meets the requirements of the Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Zyirn may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through our Website when you visit or use the website. Such information may be stored in our server logs. Please note that non-personal information will not identify you personally.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.)
- The operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access
Website Usage & Cookies
We may gather certain information about the Client, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our Website unless an attempt to damage the Website has been detected. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, or to administer our Websites. We may conduct analyses of user traffic to measure the use of our sites and to improve the content of our Websites and our Services.
For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- Host origin of the request
- Session data
- Page viewed
- Your browser types
- Operating system information
Children’s Personal Information
Zyirn does not knowingly collect or use any information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 18). We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, register for our training program, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to address this issue.
Social Media Features
Security of Your Personal Information
Zyirn has put in place the following security practices and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure:
- Security of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. Zyirn uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- We maintain electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology – Security Techniques – Information Security Management System – Requirements”. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- All Personal Information submitted to us is stored on a secure server. We do not store credit card numbers or related identifying information on any Website server. All such information is stored by our credit card processing partner(s), who are obligated to store such information using secure methods.
- We also use Third Parties to help us optimize our Website flow, content and advertising. All of our partners are under contract with us and they are obligated to keep your information confidential. However, Zyirn is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Zyirn is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third-party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website)
Our Company Websites contains links to other websites, including without limitation those websites of other companies within the Zyirn group /partner companies. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability about the content of such websites including those of our group companies /partner companies which have their own privacy policies tailored for the business practices and sectors in which they operate.
Testimonials & Public Forums
We post client testimonials /comments /reviews on our Websites which may contain Personal Information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the client ‘s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event Zyirn goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice of any such change in ownership or control. During such an event, we may also disclose your Personal Information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Responsibility with You
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
- Reviewing, Correcting and Deletion of Your Personal Information
Upon request, Zyirn will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information, please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from our Communications
Your registered email address will be automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter /emails, which will contain information on industry updates, online resources, upcoming webinars /training programs, latest offers, and new services, by Zyirn Research Consultancy Services. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e mails, or by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
Sensitive Personal Information
What is Sensitive Personal Information?
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
If, however, you inadvertently or unintentionally transmit sensitive personal information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.