Webinar Registration: LIVE WEBINAR
Introduction to Vaccine Development and Manufacturing
Industrial Perspectives and Future Trends
by Dr. Subrahmanyam V. Mantha
Advisory and Regulatory Consultant (Vaccine Research and Biologics)
Why Should You Attend:
Dr. Subrahmanyam V. Mantha is a Senior Consultant with over 20 years of technical and leadership experience in manufacturing and management of Biologics. Dr. Mantha brings niche expertise in GMP-Manufacturing and development of vaccines and biologics including Technology Transfer, Scale Up, Process Optimization, Formulation Development and Process Analytical Development and Project Management. He is experienced consultant for site audits, liasoning with regulatory bodies, International institutions like WHO, Industry bodies like DCVMN & funding organizations.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to many changes and shifts in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically with how pharmaceutical companies develop vaccines. Given the increased focus on vaccine development, now than ever, it is important to understand the practical challenges faced in manufacturing and testing requirements in development of vaccines. This Webinar will cover fundamentals of vaccine discovery and development along with design of manufacturing units, regulatory requirements and future trends.
Who will Benefit:
The following individuals or disciplines will benefit from attending this Webinar:
- Vaccine Research and Manufacturing Units
- Scientists and Research Staff
- Laboratory Managers
- R&D Personnel
- Lab technicians
- Lab Analysts
- Regulatory and Compliance Managers
- Quality Assurance personnel
- Quality System Auditors
- CRO staff
- CRO Managers (Accredited Laboratories)
Please read the below instructions before registering for the webinar
- Register with a valid email id and phone number. Webinar link will be shared with registered participants. Registered participants can log in only from one device at a time.
- Kindly mention your Full Name with prefix (Dr./Mr./Mrs./Ms) while registering (The same details will be used on the Certificate Of Participation)
- Multiple logins using the same ID will not be allowed in the Webinar. (such as the same User ID being used by multiple users).
- “Certificate Of Participation” will be issued to those who attend the webinar sessions.
- “Certificate Of Participation” will be provided in a week from the date of the webinar.
- Registration Fees can be paid via Google Pay or Pay U money